06 Sep fabric to recover chairs
DUBLIN–(Enterprise WIRE)–The “The Upholstered Furniture Market within the United States” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report supplies information and traits in upholstered furniture manufacturing and consumption, upholstery imports and exports, and an analysis of each the aggressive system and the provision construction. The time-frame thought-about is 2007-2016. Upholstered furniture consumption forecast for the closing of the 2017 and 2018 are supplied.
The U.S. upholstery manufacturing is damaged down protecting supplies: fabric, leather, other (faux leather, microfiber, vinyl). Data are provided each in values and in units.
The marketplace for upholstered furniture is analysed by contemplating main demand determinants (labour market, consumer confidence, family revenue, furniture expenditure, housing accomplished and worth developments of latest dwelling sales).
The U.S. upholstery consumption is divided by:
– Masking materials: leather, fabric, different supplies
– Kind of product: stationary and motion upholstery
– Price ranges: low, middle, higher center and excessive
The U.S. aggressive system for upholstered furniture is analysed considering knowledge and traits on employment, manufacturing plants localization at nation level. Leading U.S. manufacturers are set forth by upholstery turnover, manufacturing capability, variety of staff and product specialization.
Prime manufacturers each US-primarily based and international working on the U.S. market are recognized by upholstery sales and market shares on total upholstery consumption. Leading 30 company’s profiles are included with product portfolio, complete and upholstery sales, brands, number and localization of manufacturing plants, variety of employees and export share.
A give attention to entry and distribution strategies on the U.S. upholstery market for non-US primarily based manufacturers is offered by figuring out firms for upholstery sales to the U.S.
The analysis of distribution channels covers: conventional furnishings shops, producer branded furniture stores, online sales, life-style furnishings shops, warehouse membership clubs, discount shops and shops. A breakdown of furniture sales value by distribution channel is included for 2016.
A concentrate on e-commerce gross sales consists of the worth of upholstery online sales, the digital strategies of leading manufacturers and a collection of furnishings retailers promoting online.
More than 140 retailer’s profiles are provided with product mix, geographical space covered, furnishings and furnishings turnover, variety of stores and key vendors supplied.
– The upholstered furniture market in the U.S. is recovering fast after the global recession and represents a room of enlargement for international upholstery manufacturers.
– The U.S. is the first importing country of upholstered furniture on the earth. About 40% of local upholstery consumption is happy by imported products (a worth which elevated always through the last ten years).
– China still accounts for 70% of total US upholstered furniture imports. Besides China, imports from Vietnam and Mexico are rising fast.
Key Topics Lined
2 The Upholstered Furniture Market
3 Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing
4 International Commerce
5 Upholstered Furniture Provide
6 Main Corporations Working Within the United States
7 United States Market Characteristics
8 Distribution System
– American Furniture Mfg
– Ashley Furniture
– B&B Italia
– Bassett Furniture Inds.
– Greatest Home Furnishings
– Bo Idea
– Century Furnishings Industries
– Cosie Leather
– Ethan Allen
– Franklin Corporation
– Heritage Dwelling Group LLC
– Hooker Furnishings
– HTL Worldwide
– Jackson Furniture Company Mfg
– Kasen Worldwide Holdings Limited
– L. & J.G.